Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting to Know You

Yes, I got tagged with that facebook note. Thought I'd answer it on my blog instead. I'm just odd that way. And if you're my friend and upset that I didn't tag you--I didn't follow those instructions either. Consider yourself tagged.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15 AM

2. How do you like your steak? Medium-well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can't remember. It was a loooooong time ago. Back in the 80's, I think.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Monk.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hmmm. I'm pretty satisfied where I am. The winters are cold, but I don't do well with heat.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee and lemon blueberry muffins

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Amish. Broasted chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, noodles. And a stop at the bakery to pick up a giant cinnamon roll.

8. What foods do you dislike? Most seafood. Chinese food.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Hmmm. There are so many. Ihop, Cracker Barrel, but then there are local place I love too. This quiz is making me hungry!

10. Favorite dressing? Should I assume this means salad dressing? If so, sweet and sour.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Taurus.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Can often be found in denim skirts and knit shirts.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Florida or California, but only during the winter. I've enjoyed every time I've gone.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on what's in the cup.

15. Where would you want to retire? Would like to live right here, but travel more. Maybe a motor home.

16. Favorite time of day? mid-morning

17. Where were you born? North Tonawanda, NY

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? hockey, followed by football.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Everybody--I don't tag. LOL.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I just don't get into this tagging stuff. Fill out the form if you want. If not delete it--no sweat.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Not a clue.

22. Bird watcher? Um...no. Except hawks and such. They're amazing, and a little scary.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither.

24. Do you have any pets? Three cats--Soot, Ash, and Scruffy

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm doing this when I should be writing.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? How little? When I was a school girl, I would have liked to become an archeologist, earlier...maybe an Indian.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Chicken dinners.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat.

29. Are you married? Yes.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes

32. Any pet peeves? Drivers who zoom around curves while crossing the yellow line.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni

34. Favorite Flower? Not partial to flowers--allergies.

35. Favorite ice cream? peanut better cup, followed closely by cookie dough and cookies and cream

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Five Guys, followed closely by Chick Fil-a

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never

38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook, telling me I was tagged again in the note "Getting to Know You."

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barnes and Noble.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No. Maybe I should plan something spontaneous.

41. Like your job? Yes.

42. Broccoli? Ewww.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Hmmm. California was rather nice.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My daughter.

45. What are you listening to right now? My air conditioning?

46. What is your favorite color? Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? Never in a million years.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 0

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:37 pm

50. Coffee Drinker? Mostly decaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment